Fall Maintenance Swimming 2019
Welcome to Fall Maintenance Swimming!
Our schedule will be finalized in early September however Coach Kim would like to assure our families that when possible she will offer swim times that will meet the scheduling needs of your family. As soon as the schedule has been finalized, it will be distributed to the membership. Additionally, Coach Kim would like to offer more swim clinics and continue with a strong dryland program during Fall Maintenance.
Hammond Development families will receive a progress report for each swimmer on July 26th, which will indicate which program will best meet the needs of your swimmer. We welcome new families into our programs!
For all registrants:
• All Registrations must be completed on-line as per BCSSA requirements. click here for the link to ActiveWorks Swim Manager for on-line Registration. Registration fees can be paid at the time of registration OR they can be automatically charged on the first day of practice, September 21, 2019.
• The link for online registration is also available through our website: http://haneyneptunes.com/
• There is a non-refundable ActiveWorks user fee for using on-line registration. This fee goes directly to ActiveWorks. It is a separate line item that appears on your invoice at checkout.
• Fundraising fees of $100 are now automatically charged to each family at the time of registration. The fundraising fee must be paid in order to complete the registration process. This change in practice will eliminate the confusion around whether each family has paid their fee.
• New athletes registering in our competitive programs must complete an in-water assessment. The athlete must be able to swim 25m unassisted in a recognizable stoke.
Swim only – $200
Masters – $225
Junior Neptunes – $75 (for young swimmers who do not meet the 25m requirement. Priority registration given to swimmers who have completed Hammond Development Program and/or have a family member registered in one of our regular programs.) Practices are 1/2 hour per week.
Junior Neptunes Plus – $150 (for young swimmers who do not meet the 25m requirement. Priority registration given to swimmers who have completed Hammond Development Program and/or have a family member registered in one of our regular programs.) Practices are two 45 minute sessions per week.
Please feel free to contact me via email with any questions you might have about registration for the Fall 2019 Maintenance Program.
Registrar, Haney Neptunes